Saturday, January 24, 2009

what's this?

two days in a row of blogging?? MIRACLE OF MIRACLES.

how is everyone on this fine saturday afternoon? personally, i am very happy it's the weekend, which is a little sad after only 2 weeks of school. i plan on searching a little more for jobs, going to the gym, studying the international phonetic alphabet, and enjoying the sunshine. it's cold here, but the sun is out almost constantly during the day. i was told to expect more snow, and i'm very excited for the delivery of some new snow boots that will keep my feet toasty warm. let's hope they arrive before the snow does...

i still can't hear more than 50% out of my left ear, which the ENT man said was a side effect of my sinus infection. yes, 4 months after coming down with a bug of some sort, and i'm still getting over it. i just want to be healthy again. being sick for that long is pretty tiresome.

as much as i love keeping up with my family, the situation with my nephew is eating me up right now. i love this little boy. the fact that i could see him EVERY DAY over the break made my days brighter, and the thought that he might be a part of another family soon just makes me sick. my mom put him on the phone when i called earlier this week, and it took everything i had not to bawl my eyes out. this is definitely a tough situation, for all of us. i think i'll try praying about it.

it is truly amazing that i'm writing today, but i'll try to keep it up as best as i can. miss you all. LOVE.

No comments: